Rod Fishing Carbon Fiber Durable PVC Rod Tube Chromed Guide Accurate Placement Fly Fishing Rod
|Line Weight||Length||Rod Action||Rod Weight|
1. 4wt-8’6” Slow Action for sunfish and small trout, small streams.
5wt/6wt-9' Medium Action for general trout, larger streams and rivers, a universal size for beginners.
7wt-9' Medium Fast Action for bass, carp, light steelhead, salmon and saltwater.
9wt-9' Fast Action for winter steelhead, salmon and saltwater.
2. Half wells cork handle helps casting accuracy, avoids fatigue.
Full Wells cork handle enable the caster to apply the power for long casts to rods rated for line weights 7 and above, good to balance the rod and offer comfort when playing fish.
3. The white dots on the fly rod help you align the guides easily and accurately.
4. Ceramic stripping guides inserts and chrome guides for smooth gliding fly lines.
IM7 Graphite for durability, accuracy and performance.
5. Super light and comfortable 3A grade cork handle, more sensitive, warmer to the hand in cool or cold weather than EVA.
Machined aluminum reel seat for increasing the durability and power.
Double lock rings on the reel seat for sturdy reel attachment.
6. 4-piece design makes the rod a great carrying around equipment for all anglers.
Pair with a durable PVC rod tube which offers great protection for your rod and portability.
Standard export package ( Non-woven Cloth Bag ) or according to customers' requirements.
Beautiful and strong packages to avoid any damage in see and air transportation.
By sea,or EMS/DHL/TNT/UPS/FedEx/China Post,etc.